CAO’s Book Club
These are some thought provoking articles, tools and websites that can generate new ideas and great community dialogue. The linked resources are loosely organized by category. And many of them could fit in several topics. Continuous learning and improvement is a practice – here’s some food for your learning palate.
- InfoQ.com: Q&A with Dave Gray about Liminal Thinking for Organizational Change
- INSEAD: Evolving Leadership in the Digital Age
- INSEAD: What Could Have Saved Nokia, and What Can Other Companies Learn?
- UK Open Government Civil Society: Open Government Manifesto
- GOVLAB: Open Data Impact
- mySociety.org: 100 parliaments as open data, ready for you to use
- Rockefeller Foundation: How Social Innovation Labs Contribute to Transformative Change
- MaRS Solution Lab: Periodic Table of Systems Change
- Danish Design Centre: Insourcing: Why organisations are looking to design
- The Policy Lab: Video – An introduction to evidence-based design
- Government 2020: Customer Centricity and the Future of Human Services
- DesignForEurope.eu: Helsinki: a city driven by design